ENTERPRISE SUSPENSION SERVICES
For some reason, your business needs Suspend business a time. However, you do not understand the exact rules and procedures to do. You want to find a company specializing in providing services Suspend business cheap and reputable prices help you complete the procedure fully and accurately and advise you on related issues such as tax, accounting, labor ...
LET YOUR Q.P.T AND TEAM OF PROFESSIONALS SUPPORT YOU!!!
Q.P.T with strict consulting process and professional style in the field of consulting and completing procedures Suspend business is carried out quickly, ensuring the minimum of your risks. Let us accompany your business, help you solve legal procedures quickly, save time and costs.
Q.P.T – WHAT WILL WE SUPPORT AND DO FOR YOU?
– You have time to focus on solving difficulties, finding ways to raise capital to restructure the business;
– The maximum suspension period is 1 year, the consecutive suspension period is 2 years;
– Consulting on completing accounting books;
– Advice on invoices and documents when temporarily suspending;
– Consult conditions, reasons, conditions Suspend business;
– Consulting procedures, time and costs of business suspension;
– Advice on how to handle tax debt, tax violations, accounting,...;
– Advising on the rights and obligations of the legal representative, members/shareholders of the company;
– Consulting procedures for posting notices of business suspension to related parties;
– The company will advise and act on behalf of customers from A-Z;
– Optimization of travel time and costs;
– Always on time, professional and reputable with customers;
– Provide free legal documents through the company's website.
PROCEDURES FOR TEMPORARILY CLOSING BUSINESS IN Q.P.T
Step 1: Free consultation on issues related to business suspension procedures;
– Find out why the business wants to suspend its business;
– Learn the Company's organizational structure according to the latest Charter;
– Consulting on tax, accounting, labor before, during, and after business suspension procedures;
– Advising on business suspension period and giving useful advice to customers;
– Consulting on other related issues about corporate law that you still have questions about.
Step 2: Assist in drafting the Minutes of the Members' Council meetings and decisions of the Members' Council under the current provisions of the Enterprise Law and the Company's Charter to submit to the Members' Council for signature and approval;
Step 3: Support in drafting registration documents Suspend business according to the law.
In particular, the business suspension application has been approved by the Department of Planning and Investment staff in advance, helping to shorten the time to complete the procedures and avoid having to return the application many times;
Step 4: Authorize the Company to submit documents and receive the results of business suspension registration;
Step 5:: Handing over the results to the customer and collecting the service fee for suspending business.
Processes of drafting, submitting documents, and notice of business suspension made by Q.P.T.
If you still have questions about the process and procedures to prepare before suspending your business, you can refer here here:
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? YOU WANT TO STOP BUSINESS, LETS Q.P.T HELP YOU!