Sáng ngày 17/02/2022, Tổng cục Thuế tổ chức chương trình hỗ trợ trực tuyến hướng dẫn kê khai…
DECISION 23_SELECTING COVID SUPPORT POLICY FOR EMPLOYEES
On July 7, 2021, the Prime Minister issued Decision 23/2021/QD-TTG on implementing several policies to support employees and employers facing difficulties due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
Accordingly, this Decision specifies documents, orders and procedures for employees and employers to receive support under the policy of Resolution 68/NQ-CP including:
– Reduce the premium for occupational accidents and diseases;
– Support employees and employers to temporarily suspend contributions to the retirement and survivorship fund;
– Support employers in training and retraining to improve vocational skills to maintain jobs for employees;
– Support employees with temporary contract suspension, unpaid leave;
– Support labor stop working;
– Support art activities officials and tour guides;
– Supporting business households;
– Support employers to borrow capital to pay wages for job stoppage, pay wages to restore production.
– Support workers who lose their jobs but are not eligible for unemployment benefits.
Procedures for receiving support are simplified and the processing time is minimized. No later than 07-10 days after receiving the application, the competent agencies must implement support policies for people and businesses.
Typically, Dossiers and procedures for receiving support for employees who have temporarily suspended contracts or taken unpaid leave.
– A copy of the written agreement on temporary suspension of the performance of the labor contract or unpaid leave.
– List of employees certified by the social insurance agency according to Form No. 05 in the Appendix issued with this Decision.
– A certified copy or a copy enclosed with the original for comparison of one of the following papers: Papers proving that the employee is pregnant; Child's Birth Certificate or Birth Certificate; Certificate of adoption; A competent agency's decision on child care delivery and receipt for the subjects specified in Clause 2, Article 14 of this Decision.
Order and procedures for implementation
Step 1: Enterprises, cooperatives, public non-business units, educational institutions request the social insurance agency to certify that employees are participating in social insurance. Within 02 working days from the date of receipt of the request, the social insurance agency shall certify the employee's participation in social insurance.
Step 2: Enterprises, cooperatives, public non-business units, educational institutions shall send dossiers as prescribed in Article 15 of this Decision to the district-level People's Committees where their head offices are located. The deadline for receiving applications is no later than January 31, 2022.
Within 02 working days from the date of receipt of complete dossiers, the district-level People's Committees shall appraise and submit them to the provincial-level People's Committees.
Within 02 working days from the day on which the complete application is received, the People's Committee of the province shall issue a decision approving the list and funding for support; At the same time directing the implementation of support payments. In case of disapproval, the People's Committee of the province shall notify in writing and clearly state the reason.